blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | The day the chin up bar gave up on me » | Budget dinner, Budget entertainment and the whole ... » | Long overdued X-mas present » | 勇气 » | Running with a hangover » | My Favorite Things » | What if..... » | Quickie » | Back to manual » | Warm night »

This semester is tough

This semester is tough. Instead of the usual 1 year semester, it has been reduced to 1/2 year. The workload is still the same. Just that everything squeezed together. Esp assignment. 1 assignment due ever 2 weeks compared to 1 assignment due every 1 mth.

Can hardly breathe.

I just submitted an assignment that is confirm flank 1. I under estimate the module. I thought it would be easy. I skipped a couple of lesson. And I'm stuck with the assignment. And the lecture notes and course material doesn't make sense to me.

I just tried to savage as many marks as I can.

Its not easy studying and working at the same time. Esp when I didn't put in much effort to revise my school work. I've been idling too much. Time to buck up.

Hey, agree with you this semester is crap. But this semester is gonna be over soon for me in about 2 weeks time.

Oh well, am with you DK! Take care!

U funny leh. My semester and your semster is diff leh.

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker