blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | 爱.恨.难 » | Platonic friendship » | When is your farewell party? » | This semester is tough » | The day the chin up bar gave up on me » | Budget dinner, Budget entertainment and the whole ... » | Long overdued X-mas present » | 勇气 » | Running with a hangover » | My Favorite Things »

Staring at my error

My worst nightmare came true. Made an error in that request.

As expected, if I am a small mistake, the impact will be very big. And this time, it is huge. Very very huge. I'm still in office extracting the records that have error. Look like the extraction has to run overnight. No point for me to stay back. Only thing I can do now is to stare at my error.

Can't believe I made such a careless mistake. How am I going to explain to my boss tomorrow?

Is this the final straw?

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker