blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Stand by me » | Staring at my error » | 爱.恨.难 » | Platonic friendship » | When is your farewell party? » | This semester is tough » | The day the chin up bar gave up on me » | Budget dinner, Budget entertainment and the whole ... » | Long overdued X-mas present » | 勇气 »

How do you define love and like?

Someone ask me this, How do you define love and like?

Like = Xi Huan
Love = Ai.

The degree is different.
Love is when you think of the person everyday. When you want to give her the best. When you feel happy when she is around. When you are willing to do anything for her.

But isn't that the same as like?

I was struggling to give an answer. And after awhile, I came to realise that actually, there is no answer.

Love cannot be defined. It has no shape or actions. It has no sound or shadow.

Love is a feeling. A feeling that is hard to describe.
If it can be explained with few words, then it is no longer called love anymore.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker