blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Friend in need » | “Eat with Your family” Day » | Pink Floyd - Wish you were here » | Turtle hatchlings found in Singapore » | Yuhua Alumni Concert Band » | Exam over.... » | Barista conversation » | The Five Love Languages » | 人言可畏 2 » | Compromise »

Ganna Spammed

My blog was being spammed.... badly...

Got 17 emails telling me that I got comments on my blog. But all of them are spam. Argh.... What is the problem with all these spammers? Do they really think people will buy from them? I will avoid using your product and visiting your page when I ganna spam by you. Don't you get it?

I don't want to turn on the word verification because I find that it is troublesome to leave comments. Besides, the spam problem wasn't that bad for the past few months. But look like its back now.

Will need some time to clean up the spam.....

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker