blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Courage » | Knock it down! » | The door, the lock and the bell » | Long time no jog » | Whatever happened to personal privacy? » | Ganna Spammed » | Friend in need » | “Eat with Your family” Day » | Pink Floyd - Wish you were here » | Turtle hatchlings found in Singapore »

Top of the M


The mountian tortoise me finally went up to Top of the M for the first time. Nice place. Cool view. Great drinks. Too bad I'm driving. Can't take any alcoholic drinks.

Maybe next time.

I like that place too. Been there twice with clients. :)

I think City Space is nicer though a little too quiet...

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker