blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Stop the nagging.... » | 鄧麗君 - 我只在乎你 » | Stereotyping guys with soccer » | Define "Anything" » | Outsource crap » | Data Mining on the Internet with Google » | Never seen a gentleman » | Top of the M » | Courage » | Knock it down! »

Broke


Think I overspend lately. Don't know where my money goes. Everytime I withdraw some money from my bank account, it will just disappear quickly. If only I can make money twice as fast.

I seriously need to monitor my spending and see where am I wasting my money on. Need to control abit or I'll end up spending my savings. Still got 2 more days to payday. I'm more broke than a school student. I hope the grass around my workplace taste good. Anyone willing to sponsor some salad dressing?

In case you are wondering, that picture is for real.

Let me know if you need some counselling. I might be able to help you.. :)

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker