blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Me Computer Geek » | I will never be with you » | One overrides the other » | Beyond my control » | More Lelong » | Chasing that D » | Black Earphone » | Your Leave Application Has Been Approved » | Contingency plan » | Astraware freebies »

Rediscovering the joy of.....


ToriQ



Tako Pachi



Ultimate Ice Blended



WIFI at "My Oasis"


OK, maybe I didn't managed to rediscover the joy of WIFI-ing at my oasis. Been quite some time since I been here. That strong WIFI network that I used to connect is no long around. The Singnet WIFI at the Starbucks across the street is too weak to give a decent connection.

I managed to find a weak WIFI network which is kinda unstable and will disconnect every now and then.

But the worst thing is this place is full of Ang Moh kids. I'm not racist or anything. But these kids are making a lot of noise and smoking.



Perhaps the international school should teach their students how to read this sign that is placed on every table.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker