blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Gan Jiong Tester » | Irony..... » | I’m loving angels instead » | Nephew on drip » | I'm fine. » | Expectations » | Reading back » | One sold, one more to go » | Explaining myself » | Hangover »

Sadness

Tried this quiz and this is the result it gave me.

-----------------------

What's Eating You: Sadness

Your sadness is most likely triggered by one or more unpleasant events that happened relatively recently in your life, such as the death of a loved one, a broken relationship or a career problem.

Although you don't have many of the classic signs of depression, this does not mean that you do not need help. You can seek advice and support by having a good talk with your family or friends - they can offer you emotional support to tide you over the low period.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker