blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Collections of army short story part 1 » | Lift at my door step » | I'm Back » | Back for the night » | Service to the nation » | Nasi Lemak » | I hate to pack luggage » | The lost "Martial Arts" » | I always "don't open my mails" one » | Coronation Plaza »

Seeing is believing?

Nice trick.... See if you know how they do it.



Its not photo editing. And of cause we know there is no such thing as magic.

Someone revealed how to do it on this clip.
**WARNING** DO NOT WATCH if you don't want the trick to be revealed.



Somehow, I appreciate card trick more when I see how they actually do it.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker