blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Friday the 13 » | 而徘徊在你面前属于你的我......... 爱你....... » | Still the unattainable acorn » | Work rant » | 1 sold, 3 more to go » | Remedial Training » | HP MeMe » | I just don't want to miss you tonight » | The problem that nobody wants to fix » | Haze-less running »

Thanks Ed

I woke up on 13 Oct 2006 feeling excited. It was 7:30am. I knew that palm had a press conference while I was asleep. We all knew that Palm will be announcing new devices. Everyone was excited. Some people thought you will be releasing a model to replace the now 1 year old palm TX. Or a new Palm E2.

I connect my palm TX to the internet and use Quick News to download the latest RSS feed. Weekday morning is always a rush for me. While Quick News is downloading the latest updates from my RSS feed, I was rushing to get ready for work. I didn't had time to read until I reach the train.

Went to palm addict news feed first. And indeed there is news of a new device by palm. Treo 680. Almost similar to Treo 650, except they come in 4 sporty colours and no antenna. FINALLY.... a smart phone without antenna.

I'm actually not very interested in a smartphone. I still like my Sony Ericsson K800i alot. But its nice to know that Palm finally released a new PalmOS Treo. At least its not a WM.

Actually, I'm looking to see if Palm had released any new PDA. I scroll thru the entire palm addict RSS feeds. Nothing. I guess the PDA market is still not big enough. Which is really sad. After all, Palm made its name by selling PDA. And palm has always been makers of great PDA like Palm III, Palm Vx, Tungsten T3 and Palm TX.

There are still a lot that Palm can improve on the TX. For example faster processor and higher capacity battery. And perhaps a VGA screen and a delicated chip for music playback. I know I would buy the new PDA from Palm if they release 1. But sad to say, there isn't any.

Thanks a lot Ed. For helping me save money.

Labels:

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker