blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Enjoyment » | No longer my sub team » | Top ten reason why we need the GST hike » | 1 of the worst sign ever » | If only we could make fun of our leaders and their... » | David Letterman works part-time at Taco Bell » | Untitled » | Are you ready? » | Come walk with me » | I'm Sick »

Palm TX to meeting

Tag:

Was dragged to attend a last minute meeting at another office. The meeting is expected to end at 6pm. As I will not be returning to my office after the meeting, I was abit lazy to bring my writting material along. Instead, I just use my Palm TX to take down all the notes.

I bet I look very funny at the meeting today. Imagine everyone with either a writting materials or a laptop and I'm having a tiny PDA. But hey, my TX can do just about everything.

I jot down notes using note pad.
I check schedule on my calendar.
I note down action item on my to do task.

Sometimes I wonder why did I still bother to bring writting materials to meeting.

Labels:

Er... maybe because we can't writes as fast using Palm as compared to writing materials? Also, bigger surface area to doodle on paper than Palm when the meeting gets boring.

I usually use notepad instead of textpad. Textpad will be slower. Notepad should be just as fast as writing material.

Yeap, the surface area is slightly smaller.

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker