blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | The broken cable » | Harddisk dying » | Boxing Day » | Remote Control Car » | Going an extra mile » | A Visit from Saint Nicholas » | Cut me some slack » | iPod Blended » | Pervert at AMK MRT » | Christmas present from bottle »

回光反照

My desktop harddisk is alive again.

Strange. I couldn't bootup my computer on Tuesday. All I hear is some harddisk sound. I thought it went up the lorry already. (meaning dead) But then, for no reason, I managed to bootup and access all the data on Wednesday. Managed to backup all my photos to my laptop and important data to another harddisk. Just in case it die again.

Still wondering.... is my harddisk really ok or is it just a 回光反照?

回光反照 = the last breathe before dying. You know, sometimes before a person dies, he would suddenly be full of energy and look as though he is alright. Then he just collapse and die.

Should I just buy a new harddisk and replace the existing one? Afterall, this harddisk has been with me for quite some time already. Perhaps its time to let it retire.

Maybe I'll monitor the situation first.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker