blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Ganna Tomorrow-ed » | I passed!!! » | 回光反照 » | The broken cable » | Harddisk dying » | Boxing Day » | Remote Control Car » | Going an extra mile » | A Visit from Saint Nicholas » | Cut me some slack »

Last working day of 2006

Finally reached the last working day of 2006.

The last week of the year is always very unproductive. Too many people clearing leave, making it hard to get anything done. And those who are not on leave are on holiday mood and bascially not doing much work. How did anyone managed to work this week anyway?

Oh well, I guess this picture explains how the whole week goes for me.



Get the joke?

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker