blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | My 10 second of fame » | All the hassle » | Just need a simple approval » | Driving phobia » | How to meet that deadline? » | Soul-less » | Degree in 2 boxes and an envelope » | Teambuilding » | Stiff neck » | Car Accident »

Area cleaning

You will only see this once a year.



My super neat computer table.

No, I'm not doing spring cleaning for Chinese New Year. I'm doing the cleaning because Maria is getting married tomorrow and my house will be full of relatives and friends. Oh well... If I maintain the neatness for 1 month, I can skip this year's spring cleaning. :D

I've discovered that the wet tissue from resturant and KTV are very useful for cleaning keyboard.



Look at the amount of dirt that I've picked up.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker