blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Snowball 2007 » | I don't know » | The chimpanzees are closing the gap » | Did you know..... » | How many fence can we build? » | Blogger withdrawal syndrome » | Lo Hei » | You again » | Pleasant surprise » | Gates vs. Jobs »

Act busy?

Was freaking pissed off when a colleague said that I was acting busy.

I am really busy lately with the error checking and other request on hand. It not that I'm faking or anything.

And I do not need to act busy. Even if I got nothing on hand, I also won't act busy. Why do I need to act busy? I'm not some faker. Find it very insulting when that person use that phrase "Act busy" repeatly. Its not funny at all.

And no, I not working hard just because I got a bigger increment. So stop saying that I'm chionging because of that increment. I have no choice. The job just come to me. Its not that I wanted them.

So will you stop nagging?

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker