blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Re-writing my resume yet again » | Ping.sg turns version 1.00 » | Teambuilding » | Job hunting » | Unappreciated » | RK House - No Pok » | Don't expect any help » | 2000 bloggers » | Saguaro beta tester » | Not worth the hassle »

There are some thing money can't buy

In the past, I always thought that money can buy everything. But lately, I found something that money can't buy.

A colleague asked me how much increment am I expecting. Before going to HR, I was expecting at least the same amount as I got last year. If they give me more, it would be better. But after looking at that new contract, I really don't know how much I want now.

It is no longer about money now. The heart isn't there anymore. Even if they give me $500 increment (which is impossible), I also wouldn't have the heart to work anymore. The respect is no longer there. I can't work for money only.

There are some thing money can't buy.

Anyway, I'm going to get them to review the terms and give me a better terms. But the chances of me renewing my contract is very slim. My heart is already outside the company.

I'll be unemployed in 35 days time.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker