blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | No brain required » | Kenny G - Sentimental » | You know the feeling? » | They are planning to build a giant toilet bowl » | looflirpa was here » | My blog was hacked... » | DECAYONNET HACKED » | 5 minutes to kill yourself » | Slogging at work » | Kiwi »

Searching for death

Saw something strange when I look at the keywords people are searching for and end up at my blog.



So many related to death searches. Why so many people looking for ways to die in 5 minutes?

And who is the person who wanted to drink dettol? Just discovered that my blog actually suggested quite a few methods for people to commit suicide. hmmm.... I'm not responsible if anyone use any of those suggestion hor.

Why is everyone searching for death?

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker