blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | They are planning to build a giant toilet bowl » | looflirpa was here » | My blog was hacked... » | DECAYONNET HACKED » | 5 minutes to kill yourself » | Slogging at work » | Kiwi » | Final Year Project » | Ping.sg economic » | Short and sweet »

You know the feeling?

I was quite surprised when I saw Cobalt Paladin's twitter.



That is exactly what I'm feeling at that moment too.

I know the due date is today. I've taken 2 days leave to do them. And I didn't go out during the weekends. But even when I'm at home, I avoiding them. It's hard to do. And I've been avoiding them until the last minutes.

Sometimes, I think it is because I'm not interested in getting a degree, that why it seems such a drag. Its just not the direction that I wanted to go.

But so far, I only know which direction I don't want to go. I've yet to discover the direction that I want to go. It's not as if elimiation method works here.

I hope I can find the direction soon...... Where is my big dipper?

Jia you, DK! You can do it!

sometimes it's just necessary, haf to do things that u don't want to... jia you ok! =)

jiayou :)

Thanks all. :)

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker