blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Die at sgblogs » | Blogout » | Oops!... He Did It Again » | Mentos & Diet Coke explained » | Regarding the word 'Bomb' » | Caffeinated or Decaffeinated » | Carl's Jr. » | Ping.sg meetup #2 - Essential Brew » | Will it blend, will it return? » | Someone ganna hacked »

Taggie

Ganna tagged by the hottest mama-san in Singapore. Some say JB and Batam also.
Well.... here goes....

Layer One:On The Outside
Name : DK
Birth Date : 3 Oct 1980
Current status : Tired of life
Eye Colour : Can't see. Should be black.
Hair Colour : Black, although more and more grey coming out
Righty or Lefty : Right

Layer Two :On The Inside
Your Heritage : Chinese
Your Fears : embarrassing myself
Your Weakness : gal crying infront of me
Your Perfect Pizza : Anything, as long as a lot of cheese can liao.

Layer Three :Yesterday, Today , Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First thing when I wake up : Where is the snooze button?
Your Bedtime : 2am
Your Most Missed Memory : Her

Layer Four : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : Coke (easier to say)
McDonald’s or Burger King : Of cos the king lah. Why go for the clown?
Single or Group Dates : I don't mind group if I'm the only guy. Else I'll stick to single date.
Adidas or Nike : No difference to me.
Tea or Nestea : None. Prefer coffee.
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate. No need to ask.
Cappucino or Coffee : Can Mocha? Okok.... coffee then.

Layer Five : Do You..
Smoke : Last times when I go chiong
Curse: That is my second language.
Take a shower : Of cos.
Have a crush : Who doesn't?
Think you’ve been in love: Who doesn't? Can don't ask obvious questions or not?
Go to school : Yes, still going now. Part time sucks.
Want to get married : If I can find the right gal.
Believe in yourself : Don't believe myself then believe who?
Think you’re a health freak : Impossible.

Layer Six : In The Past Month
Drank alcohol : Yes
Gone to the mall : Big one, small one all been to.
Been on stage : Nope.
Eaten sushi : Yes, in fact, 4 hours ago
Dyed your hair : Nope. Never dye before.

Layer Seven : Have You Ever..
Played A Stripping Game : Nope. Looking for female kakis to play together. :)
Changed Who You Were To Fit In : Don't remind me.

Layer Eight : Age
You’re Hoping To Be Married : When I find the right gal first then decide.

Layer Nine : In a Girl/Guy
Best Eye Colour : Black (doesn't really matter)
Best Hair Colour : Black or with highlight
Short Hair or Long Hair : Long. I like gals with long rebond hair.

Layer Ten : What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago : This is a stupid question. Everyone's reply to this will be "Doing this tag"
1 Hour Ago : Surfing blogs
4.5 Hours Ago : Eating sushi
1 Month Ago : OT in office
1 Year Ago: In a sweet embrace

Layer Eleven : Finish The Sentence
I Love : chio bu
I Feel : tired
I Hate : my job
I Hide : secrets
I Need : direction

Layer Twelve : Tag five people..
tstar
ridz
nicole
hendri
ntt

Labels:

shit, u tagged me...

hahaha... nice one, k-son!

Group dates with you as the only guy ah! Got potential hor!

Thanks for doing my meme.

tstar: yeap yeap. :D

Chio Chio De Aunty: Aiya, why I ganna K again? Got potential? :D

wah... i got tagged. OMG

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker