blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | My 999th post » | Closure? Not quite.... » | Ping.sg live streaming BuyButtonz eCommerce Fair » | Nokia N80 Sold » | Ping.sg gathering at Geek Terminal » | Guess what is she doing » | Ping Geek Terminal » | I sell umbrella in office » | PITA strikes again..... » | Testing my patience »

Just some numbers

Warning: I'm using this entry to log down some figures so that I can visit them again when I hit my 2000th post.

I thought maybe I'll just share some my webstats on my 1000th posting.

I always enjoyed watching my counter. I like to see how people come over to my blog. Its quite interesting. Google analytics provides a nice pie chart telling you how many percentage of visitors come from which website.



Well... its no surprise that ping.sg had the biggest share at 33.95% of the total visitors. Frontallabs made it into my pie chart lately because someone posted a forum entry linking to my site.

Extreme tracking provides a good stats on the visitors. Here a snapshot of the number of visitors for the past 20 days, 20 weeks and 20 months.







And this is my technorati's ranking.



OK, I hope you guys not bored by the number. Will bring up this entry when I hit 2000th post....

IF I HIT 2000th POSTING.....

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker