blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | I sell umbrella in office » | PITA strikes again..... » | Testing my patience » | Bring your own what? Bags? » | Hang in there.... » | Singaporean Bus Driver - Just follow law » | Is three meals in a hawker centre too much to ask ... » | No more dancing paradise » | Feel like rotting the day away » | I dance for Linden »

Ping Geek Terminal

We are having our gathering at Geek Terminal now.

This place is ultra geeky. High speed WIFI. Powerpoint on the floor. Just plug in the adapter and you get power.



I love this place.
Can I stay here overnight? :D

Labels:

How much lindens are they paying per 10 mins?

where exactly is this place?

This is Geek Terminal.
It is located at 55 Market Street. (beside Golden Shoe Carpark)

Where are the other photos? Didn't take ah? aiya... you!

I missed it. wailllll......

Uber cool place!

uzyn: Appearantly, none. :P

ZeeZee: 55 Market Street #01-01.

Anon: Shawn?

ccda: Go find KM.

miccheng: Yeap uber cool. Thx for the beer yest. :D

Great shot and reporting, DK.

By the way, I've seen these kind of lines and plugs in a shop in Ikea building. Was thinking of buying them for my next home/office/shop if I ever get it.

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker