blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Want to slap me? Sure, drop me an email. » | Sesame Street theme song » | The blog entry is brought to you by the letter "Y" » | 7 Bloggers I Admire Most » | Shouldn't the process be more important than the d... » | iPhone, wine appreciation and job interview » | Toast Box » | 五月天 - 天天想你 » | Decay On Advertlets » | Comfort Cab should give me KrisRider card »

DK’s papa say do not accept ecard from "Class mate"

I got 3 "Class mate" sending me e-cards lately. I thought I lost touch with most of my "Class mate" liao. But suddenly out of nowhere and for no reason, 3 of them decided to send me some e-cards. SO Swwweeeettt!!

But the problem is, which "Class mate" huh? They didn't put their name or email address. How do I know which "Class mate" send one? I got so many "Class mate". And how did any of my "Class mate" get my singnet email address? I don’t remember giving any "Class mate" my singnet email address leh. I only give them my hotmail email. Hmmm.....

So which "Class mate" could it be?
Primary school "Class mate"? Can’t be lor. Lost contact liao.
Secondary school "Class mate"? Can’t be lor. They don’t like me anyway. Haha
Poly "Class mate"? Maybe. But how did they get my singnet email address? And why they never leave their name?

I didn’t know that Postcard.com got offer ecards leh. Wah, must be some new service. But why the URL is not postcard.com? Instead, it is to some IP address. Stupid right? Make people go remember the numbers. And the url give u a link to download some .exe "ecard". Wah, why not use those ecards that can display on the web browsers one? Why so troublesome still want to download the .exe files? Must install the program then can see the card ah?

Wah paing. No wonder don’t dare to put his/her name lah. Make people busy only. Must be from my Secondary school "Class mate". They don’t like me, so send me this kind of troublesome ecard. Wah ciao. 10 years liao lor, they still don’t give up?

PS: This is a PPP hor. The so call "ecard" most likely is a virus. I no guts to download. Common sense tells me that it's a virus. There is another version now that is not from postcard.com. Whatever it is, do not download any .exe "ecards". My papa always told me not to accept any ecard from "Class mate".

So remember lah, DK’s papa say do not accept ecard from "Class mate". You have been warned.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker