blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | The great welfare » | At business Centre » | Service to the nation » | 杜德伟 - 放一颗心 » | Guest blogger - Starrynite » | The number 4 that I never wore » | The Wonders - All My Only Dreams » | Getting ready for the next 2 weeks » | I love wireless@sg » | Heroes Season 2 Promo Video »

Finally get to book out

After the great welfare last night, I finally get to book out for nights off today.

But not after walking all over the camp to get 2 officers sign the off pass. Seriously, it was a hassle to get 4 1/2 hours of nights off. And I book out tonight also nothing to do.

Oh well.... at least can come home use computer and watch TV.

Nights off need off pass one meh?

TUW: Long story...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker