blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | The Humans Are Dead » | How to downgrade from Vista to XP » | Micro Olympics - Addictive game » | Do you want to be a Singapore Grand Prix Volunteer? » | Flunk my exam » | Although it's been said many times, many ways... » | How to wrap a present? » | Not a Silent Night » | Best Seasons Greeting ads » | A blue, blue blue blue Christmas »

Review of my 2007 New Year Resolution

Few more days to the end of 2007 and the beginning of 2008. Wow. That was fast. I thought we just countdown-ed to 2007 a few months back. I still remember I did a new year resolution for 2007. I guess now is time to look back and see what I’ve achieved.

1) Read more
2007 is really a year of reading for me. I don’t remember reading so much books in my life. And I’m glad that I started reading. These books gave me great knowledge and I’m sure I’ll be able to put them in good use in the near future. I think the best book that I’ve read this year should be 'Cashflow Quadrant' by Robert Kiyosaki. (OK, I know it’s a very old book. I should have read this book many years back.)

2) Exercise more
*look at tummy* Nah, didn’t exercise more this year. In fact, I exercise less. I really need to work on this next year. Yes, this is going to be in my 2008 resolution.

3) Save more money
I did managed to save more money this year. Surprise surprise. That is despite the fact that I bought a new iMac this year. Good job. Hope can keep it up for 2008.

4) Invest more
I didn’t do anything to change my investment portfolio this year. Initially, I wanted to start going into buying shares. But I didn’t because I haven’t done much research on it yet. Don’t dare to jump into the black hole without doing enough research. Heard too much horrible stories about people going bankrupt from shares. Don’t want to add to the death toll. Will try to find time to research into buying shares in 2008.

5) Look out for opportunities
One opportunity appeared in November and I grab hold of it tightly. It’s going to be a tough one, but I’m making sure that it will work out fine. 2008 is going to be a big year for this. Hope to make it.
There is another opportunity that I’ve spotted. Just that I’ve been putting it on hold for the longest period. It’s time I grab hold of it and do something to make it work.
And even when I'm writing this, I'm still looking out for possible opportunities. I let some of them slip cause I'm not ready to do it yet. But I'll make sure I'm in a better position next year to grab hold of the resolution.

OK, I guess it's time I start writing my 2008 new year resolution.

Place it here, man. And lets encourage everyone :)

Complains.sg

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker