blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Kenny G - Silhouette » | Advertisement that pissed you off » | 6 in 10 new jobs go to foreigners OR a third fille... » | Over multi-tasked » | Slim River Bus Crash » | 原來曾經擁有過 還比失去痛苦 » | Cooking Wonton with DK » | Sleeping disorder » | Complaints choir cannot complain » | Sick »

Something InteresThink is about to happen

I still remember traveling all the way to NTU one friday evening to attend a talk called Village Talk. Listening to 8 speakers talk about subjects that they were passionate about. It's something like TED. But with local flavor. I was inspired by some of the speakers.

There is supposed to be a Village Talk 2 in Sept 07. But sad to say, that did not happen.

But I'm happy to say that Kelvin Quee, one of the founder of Village Talk, is organising another talk that is very similar to Village Talk. It's call InteresThink. Yes, the name is indeed very interesting. InteresThink will be held on 23 Feb 08 at The Pod, National Library. I've been to The Pod once and the view there is great. The list of speakers this time round is also very interesting. I'm looking forward to Leong Sze Hian and Alex Au speech.

If you are interested in attending InteresThink, do sign up here. Trust me, you'll enjoy the event. Be inspired by the speakers.

Still not sure? Perhaps this video can convince you. This is, in my opinion, the most inspiring speech at Village Talk.

Popagandhi - What am I doing here?



The full transcript can be found here.

Labels: ,

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker