blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Pump price easy to go up, hard to come down » | How I spend my Valentine's Day » | About giving flowers on Valentine’s Day » | Warning to all flower delivery guys » | The Writers Strike is Officially Over » | U2 - With or without you » | I didn't hack that website » | Happy Birthday Everyone! » | Foo Fighters - Everlong » | Kenny G - Song Bird »

U.S. spy satellite expected to crash back to Earth soon

A U.S. spy satellite expected to crash back to Earth soon. USA 193 is an American military spy satellite owned by the National Reconnaissance Office. The craft's precise function and purpose are classified. The satellite lost contact with the ground less than a month after launch in Dec 06. It is on deteriorating orbit and that the object was expected to
crash into the Earth within weeks.

They have no idea where it will land. To make things worst, it contains hazardous materials.

I guess it's time to call Bruce Willis



OK, I'm just kidding. The impact won't be as big as armageddon. But if the satellite hit a city, it's going to cause lots of damage.

Anyway, United States Navy is preparing to destroy it with a missile before it hit earth. So I guess we don't need to worry about space junk hitting us.

They seem to have their satellites dropping from outer space rather often.

now they gotta blow the hell out of it, lest some fool go touch/eat/drink the hydrazine that falls to Earth...

mintea: yeap, but somehow this one got more media attention.

Ene: shoot also die, don shoot also die. Haha

The entry is funny. But I do love the movie. I cried at the end of it.

Delan: I love the movie too. Great show.

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker