blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Moth » | Decay-ing?? » | The beauty of regret.... » | BEER: Helping ugly people have sex since 3000 BC » | Some guy made me sick » | I'm Lost » | Rollback »

One overwrites the other


This world is funny. When you do something, there is always another thing that overwrites it.

You see, I'm having sore throat and have nothing to eat in office. So I had Oreo. To overwrite it, I took strepsils to ease the sore throat.

End up the sore throat is still there, but didn't get worst. One overwrites the other.

It's also funny. I can go out, have dinner and movie and enjoy myself, then come back to face the cruel reality and turn moody again.

Why must there always be something that overwrites the other. Ended up like a merry-go-round. This is getting nowhere.....

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker