blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Xiao Qiang & Xiao Rou » | 2 years late » | Circle of blog » | Who trying to hack me?? » | They found me..... » | "Mee Siam" card got deactivated » | Treo on Window Mobile » | Birthday also ganna spam » | The hidden equation » | This is no good..... »


Hello from TX

Hiyee!!!

I'm fooling around with my TX again. Hey look!! Blogging on TX!

:D Thanks to u*Blog.

**Okie, I cheated abit. I use my PC to upload the pictures and add the hyperlink**

Labels:

Is the Palm TX a Bluetooth A2Dp ready device? Hope to pair bluetooh stereo headset or earphones to hear the MP3 songs wirelessly.

Don't think so. :)

Thanks!

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker