blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | I saw an angel cried last night » | More good news » | Peeping and Pimping » | The JR Gang » | Singapore Rebel » | Changing face of terrorism » | Signs that elections are coming » | The simi Rose show » | The Exorcism of Emily Rose » | Singapore welcomes A380 »

Am I wrong?

Feeling sick for the whole week. Not those need to see doctor type of sick. I'm sick of some stuff happening recently.

For the whole week, I've been accused of starting a quarrel, being over-sensitive, busybody, harrassing somebody, causing a pregnant woman to have contraction, overly-concern and creating unnecessary misunderstanding.

What I merely did was to stand up and defend my friend who was being attacked by words in forums. She claims that she was just replying in context, and not targetting at anyone. But anyone who know what happen behind knew that her fingers are pointing at my friend.

I'm sick and tired of all these. Now I got 2 less friends. The attacker and her husband. And a whole long list of things that I didn't do.

Which makes me wonder. Am I wrong to step out and defend a friend?

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker