blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | To Mac or not to Mac?? » | The sound of silence » | Goodbye chewonitcomics.blogspot.com » | 2 case since 20 Oct 2005 » | Pirates of the New Hill » | Google, man's best friend » | iPod vending machine » | 54 days to go..... » | Halloween » | 30 Oct »

Lady with saxophone


Tag:
A lady playing saxophone is always sexy. It’s not the way she dress or her looks. It’s the beautiful music coming from her saxophone that makes her so sexy. The way she stood there with confidence, playing the saxophone so well. Every note seems so seducing. Every tune seems so intoxicating.

Nicole, the sound of your saxophone captivates me tonight. That sweet sound still echo in my ears hours after I’ve left the esplanade outdoor theater. Wish to have the chance to see you perform again.

I’m digging out all my Kenny G CD that has been collecting dust for the past few years.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker