blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | No form » | mrbrown show » | I have a dream » | My Lappy and me. » | Spring Cleaning » | Siglap Cheesecake Cravings » | Friday the 13th » | Rain has ended.... » | One lonely Road » | Name the Budget Terminal »

Decaying Links

Tag:

Sexual Harrasment at work
Teach you how to date the gal in your office without getting a lawsuit on Sexual Harrasment.

Man Solves Rubik's Cube in 11.13 Seconds
How the heck did anyone managed a 11.13 Second? I can't even do it within 11hr 13mins!!!

Cooking with Lava
Where is the nearest active volcano?

Darth Jobs
Steve Jobs turns to the dark side.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker