blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Bo Liao Me » | Punished by heaven » | One stone, two birds » | Brains and Brawns » | National Vertical Marathon 2006 » | NCB Reading my blog? » | Melty Kiss » | Visually addictive » | Insensitive and Irresponsible Journalism » | I'll stop for nothing... »

Coffee and skipping lesson


Got lesson today, but don't feel like attending. Somehow, my mind couldn't concentrate on anything. Going lesson is a waste of time.

So I went to Suntec Starbucks for a cup of coffee. I still prefer coffee bean to starbucks. But the Starbucks at Suntec is a great place to chill out. I'm not talking about the Suntec Starbucks near the overhead bridge at the main entrance. There is actually another starbucks hidden in one corner of suntec.

Not many people know about this place. And there are a lot of Sofa Seats. A great place to chill.

Its right behind Nike by bird. Sssshhhh......

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker