blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Melty Kiss » | Visually addictive » | Insensitive and Irresponsible Journalism » | I'll stop for nothing... » | All for that piece of paper » | Just feel like running » | Writer block » | The inflexibility of human » | Eat my own words » | if only everyone blogs.... »

NCB Reading my blog?


What the heck?

Is NCB (now known as iDA) spying on me? Or someone working for iDA feeling bored at 7pm and surf upon my blog?

If you don't hear from me for the next few days, that would means that I've either fleed the country or arrested by ISD.

You really gotta teach me how to log the visitors to you blog..

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker