blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Customer Loyalty » | This blog is not ISO certified » | I'm back.... » | Brain Teaser » | Commonwealth Day 2006 » | Lack of focus » | Turn around, look at me » | I have enough of it » | I can't say sorry hard enough.... » | I still check my email while on leave »

The stateless door

The door is neither open nor closed.

It is in a state where its hanging in the middle, waiting to transit to a fixed state. It is in a stateless state.

And I want you to know that it is alright to let it remain stateless. At a state where nothing is fixed. And there is no need to worry about how long it will remain stateless.

Don't give it a state just for the sake of having one. Give it a state only when your mind is set. Don't rush into it. Take your time. Cause this state you give will last a lifetime.

In the meantime, just let it remain at this stateless state until your mind is set.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker