blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | I am Singaporean » | Changes » | My birthday is 3 month away » | The drilling is killing me » | Sick » | Half way thru » | I'm not interested » | Oath Of Allegiance » | Key Performance Index » | Superband »

Brownless Friday

It just feel weird not reading mrbrown's column on Friday. Do all the bad things have to happen on friday? We have friday the 13, bloody friday and black friday. Now we got a brownless friday.

I re-read the 'offending article' by mrbrown several times. Then I read the letter from MICA. Did mrbrown distort the truth? Or is it someone just simply refuse to accept that this is the truth.

It is a sad day, not just for bloggers, but for all Singaporeans. Once again, we proven to the world that we are a country without much freedom of speech. We are already at 147th in the index of press freedom ranking. At this rate we are going, we will take over North Korea's title in a few years time.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker