blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | The broken chin up bar » | Jurong Lake Park » | Lack of crowd control » | Window Live only support WinXP » | Wanna dance? » | Nice **insert device name** you have there » | I want that T-Shirt!!! » | Slow but steady » | Wisma Atria Bluetooth » | Rod Stewart - For The First Time »

Degree in a box


Went to collect my course material for the coming semster. Instead of giving us all the books in a plastic bag like they usually do, they place it inside a nice box with handle this time.

Its like those boxes that they use to put new laptop.

How I wish getting a degree is like buying a laptop. Go to shop, choose model and walk out with a brand new laptop in your hand.

that looks familiar... i think i have two of tt at home... :P

That means ur brother taking 2 modules this semster. I'm taking 1 because all the remaining modules that I need to take are not available this semster. Argh...

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker