blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Slow but steady » | Wisma Atria Bluetooth » | Rod Stewart - For The First Time » | Unrealistic target » | Maria on holiday again » | What changes? » | Brownless Friday » | I am Singaporean » | Changes » | My birthday is 3 month away »

I want that T-Shirt!!!

This is 1 T-shirt that I wanna buy the moment I saw it.



I do hope they will add the famous "Sorry also must explain" phrase at the back of the T-shirt.

wah.... dun hope... u suggest loh.... they might use ur idea...:P

I'm not the only person who wish they would include the famous phrase on the T-shirt.

Anyway, I email them the suggestion. Hope they would do it. :D

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker