blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Brownless Friday » | I am Singaporean » | Changes » | My birthday is 3 month away » | The drilling is killing me » | Sick » | Half way thru » | I'm not interested » | Oath Of Allegiance » | Key Performance Index »

What changes?

Quite a number of people came to ask me if I've decided to stay in my current team or jump to another team.

Actually, I couldn't really make up my mind. Both side have their pros and cons. Its really hard to choose.

But then, a sudden twist of event freed me from the trouble of choosing my fate. One of my colleague has just resigned. There is going to be another major team re-org again. And there wouldn't be a way that I can transfer over to the other team.

Anyway, its also nice to stay at my team. I forsee some challenges for the next few months. Should be quite fun.... I hope.....

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker