blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Rod Stewart - For The First Time » | Unrealistic target » | Maria on holiday again » | What changes? » | Brownless Friday » | I am Singaporean » | Changes » | My birthday is 3 month away » | The drilling is killing me » | Sick »

Wisma Atria Bluetooth

Was walking out of Orchard MRT station towards Wisma Atria when I saw a poster asking me to turn on my bluetooth to receive an e-coupon.

Feeling bored, I turned on the bluetooth of my K750i and shortly after, a request to send me this picture appear on my HP.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Didn't go for it cause I'm not keen in drinking starbucks that time.

But its an interesting idea..... Esp when most people have HP with bluetooth.

Oh ya, its also a good way to spam those people who never off their HP's bluetooth.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker