blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Maria is back » | Waive the charges » | Ganna Spammed Part 2 » | Hair for hope » | Degree in a box » | The broken chin up bar » | Jurong Lake Park » | Lack of crowd control » | Window Live only support WinXP » | Wanna dance? »

Doing what i excel best

Its been a long time since I was assigned a task that I excel in. Ever since I was transfered to another sub team, I've been doing new stuff that I'm not familar with. The feeling of being unsure of many thing that I do isn't great. Sometimes feel so shitty because I just don't understand how a lot of things work. Can be quite demoralising sometimes.

When I saw the email saying we need to do that task that I excel in, I was kinda delighted. Its been a long time since I'm assigned with something that I know exactly what I doing and feel that I'm in total control. Its sort of like an ego booster.

The task has been completed. The after-feeling is great.

Now, back to the new stuff that I'm not familar with.

hey the starting is always uncertain. Once you get the hang, you start to excel and the delight is like a dejavu. Dont loose heart keep up the good work.

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker