blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Hair for hope » | Degree in a box » | The broken chin up bar » | Jurong Lake Park » | Lack of crowd control » | Window Live only support WinXP » | Wanna dance? » | Nice **insert device name** you have there » | I want that T-Shirt!!! » | Slow but steady »

Ganna Spammed Part 2

Ganna Spammed again.

This time, its worst.... 68 junk comments on my blog. Within a span of 3mins.... Obvious its some program. No superhuman can spam at this rate.

I really really don't want to turn on the word verification. I don't wanna make it troublesome to post comment. I don't see why I should take up such measures just because some low-life spammer come spam my blog.

Just like today, I wanted to throw away a plastic bag. I was at the MRT station already. There are no dustbin in MRT station because they scared that terrorist would place a bomb inside. But its troublesome of everyone else. In the end, I have to walk out of the station just to throw that rubbish.

I hate spammer. I hate Osama.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker