blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Singapore Fireworks Festival 2006 » | Ouch!!! » | Evening gown » | Wanted in white » | Calculator more accurate than Excel? » | Doing what i excel best » | Maria is back » | Waive the charges » | Ganna Spammed Part 2 » | Hair for hope »

Mission Accomplished

Thought this would be some Mission Impossible.

Lightstick are easily available at the Beach Road Army Market. But white lightstick? I don't remember seeing a white lightstick back in army days. My 1st question was, do they exist?

Well, a search on the internet reveal that they do exist.
Anyway, got them at a stall in Beach Road Army Market.



It looks abit blue-ish actually. But that is because of the surrounding light. When we place it into the original package, its pure white.

------------------------

The white inflatable cheer stick/ Clapper is abit tricky too. In the first place, I'm not even sure the real name for the item. There are actually a couple of names for it. Cheer Stick, Thunder Stick, Clapper etc etc etc.

Anyway, found 1 on the internet, but its rather expensive. So we settle for a cheaper one at Beach Road Concourse.



Start counting down to party.

Do I get a treat from u for helping u complete ur Mission Impossible? :P At least I'm the one who tell u where to get them rite??? ;)

Actually hor, before you told me abt concourse, already got people told my friend that concourse got already.

:P

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker