blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Handle Bar » | 走的时候记得说爱我 » | 五月天 - 明白 » | Back to office » | On leave » | Birthday Wishlist » | Collections of army short story part 2 » | Test post from K800i » | Lelong Lelong » | Camera or phone??? »

我到底在拼什么?

Struggled to wake up today.

It is one of those days when you sit up and ask the alarm clock "Why did you wake me up?"

What is in store for me today? What am I fighting for?

Life suddenly lost its direction. Everything you planned in the past have to be put on hold. And you wonder if you ever get to do those things. There is no target to aim, no destination to reach. Life seems like a void.

我到底在拼什么?

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker