blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | 走的时候记得说爱我 » | 五月天 - 明白 » | Back to office » | On leave » | Birthday Wishlist » | Collections of army short story part 2 » | Test post from K800i » | Lelong Lelong » | Camera or phone??? » | Seeing is believing? »

Handle Bar

Went Handle Bar with the JR gang again. Haven't been there for nearly 4 months already.

They finally gotten themselves a menu. The front of the menu is a picture of a woman's backside wearing thongs. Nice. How I wish I could still one and hang it on my wall.



Basically, the prices has all gone up and the portion has gone down.
The fish & chips is still the best. Only at smaller portion.



Hong Jia finally tried the beer butt chicken. We were told that we need to wait 1 hour for the chicken to be ready. Since we got nothing to do, we waited..... and waited...... and waited.....



It didn't look fantastic. We were expecting something "wow-ful". And strangely, it is just half chicken. Where did the other half go?

Think Hong Jia will order the usual Fish & Chips on the next visit.

I had some beer while waiting for Hong Jia to finish the chicken that came 1 hour later than our food. Now I understand why the ang moh likes to drink beer after a meal. It sort of destress you after a long day of work in office.



I only drank 1 pint as I need to drive.

Thanks Hong Jia for the treat. :D

YEH! Beer is good! Good! Good!!!
RARR...

Most gals don't like beers. You are the only few that I know that like beers.

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker