blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Ghost City » | Noah Pro and Thesaurus » | Sakae Sushi 9 for $9 promo » | Nua-ing » | Meeting Marathon » | Taxi » | Sadness » | Gan Jiong Tester » | Irony..... » | I’m loving angels instead »

Singapore Dreaming

Tag:

Went to watch Singapore Dreaming today. It is a great show.

Found bits of myself in some of the charaters in the show. Its as if seeing a show about myself. I laugh at some things that the charaters did, but deep inside, I know I'm the same too.

You know it a good show when you leave the cinema still pondering about what was being said in the movie.

Singapore Dream is a good show. Must watch. Really reflect the reality of life as a Singaporean. Jack Neo and Eric Khoo doesn't even come close.




You Singaporeans are always complaining.
You think your life is tough?

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker