blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Presenting yourself professionally » | Fighting the body » | Haven't been arrested yet » | More present » | The return of the Phantom » | I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking » | Happy Birthday » | Singapore Dreaming won » | Island Creamery » | Damn Sinful dinner »

First little step

Tag:

Made my first investment profit today. I started a foreign currency fixed deposit with UOB 6 months ago. Placed around $6000 New Zealand Dollar.

Nothing amazing. Made around $200 profit over a period of 6 months. I know, that translate to a mere 3% profit. But its my first little step into a bigger world.

Anyway, its much better than putting the money in savings account or normal Singapore Dollar Fixed Deposit. So I guess this is a good start.

There is some risk though. If the exchange rate drop, I might end up making a lost. But the risk is rather low. And there will be high interest rates to cover up a bit if the exchange rate drops.

I'm now at starbucks enjoying a cup of cafe mocha and celebrating my small achievment.

There will be more to come. :)

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker