blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Savage Garden - I knew I loved you » | Clumsy me » | The moron who buy expired milk » | Knowledge Transfer » | IS Forum » | Monday Morning Test » | Monopoly Marketing? » | Meeting another ex » | Sinking of Japan » | Add a 'K' behind »

Better off not knowing

The mind is an amazing thing.
Can never explain why the mind is so curious. Always wanting to find out more details about things that we don’t know.

But there are stuffs that are better off not knowing. Cause knowing them doesn’t do a thing for me except heartache and misery. So what for I go find out so much about these things? They don’t do me any good.

I’ve already been struggling very hard to control myself. The mind is curious, but the heart tells the mind that I’m better off not knowing anything about it. It doesn’t do me any good knowing them. I rather don’t know anything about it.

But just when I thought I’ve succeed in keeping myself away from those knowledge that will affect my mood, someone email me the things that I’ve been trying so hide from, not knowing how much pain and misery those info will bring to me.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker