blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Learn English the Japanese way » | probably u need some booze » | mrbrown’s “White Christmas” » | My ex's wedding » | Palm TX to meeting » | Enjoyment » | No longer my sub team » | Top ten reason why we need the GST hike » | 1 of the worst sign ever » | If only we could make fun of our leaders and their... »

Doing it my way

Someone asked me to help do something today.

At first, she was suggesting that I use method A. I didn't think much about it and agreed. Then as she was giving more details, I discovered that method A is not feasible. Told her about it and told her that I'll use method B instead. Did explained to her why I prefer to use method B.

I think she is quite angry that I don't want to use method A. But she didn't seem to see the fact that the task takes some time to complete and method A has a time constrain. Method B, on the other hand, allow us to take our own sweet time.

After all, I'm the person doing it. If anything goes wrong, I'll answer for it. (And nothing could go wrong anyway.) So what's her problem?

This sound so familiar......

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker