blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | The Banker and the Fisherman » | Junk mails 3 » | Blaugh » | If only we have USB port on our head » | Heaven or Hell? » | Bad solutioning » | USD Fixed Deposit » | GST increase to 7% » | LAN Admin » | Wi-Fi mooching Analogy »

Next time, don't ask

Note to myself, next time, if I see dad drinking soft drink in the middle of the night, don't bother asking him what is he doing.

Got an angry reply from him. "I drink soft drink got wrong meh?"

Next time, don't ask....

Its already 2:30am. You don't usually drink soft drink. And all I see is you gulping the cold soft drink down quickly, pausing for a while because its too cold.

Seriously, if nothing is wrong, then what is this all about?

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker