blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Should I switch to beta? » | 趕羚羊 草枝擺 » | No OT today » | In search of Wireless@SG » | Wrong timing » | The grey area » | Melty Kiss » | Wearing 2 seatbealt » | I'm working at Carl's Jr » | They're taking the hobbits to Isengard »

我知道对或错我自己能分辨

It has been a tough week at work.

Basically was quite pissed off with someone from another. This is the first time I'm working with him on a request and I couldn't stand his working attitude and method. I really wonder how did another colleague of mine managed to work with him all these years.

Firstly, he demands that information send to him in a special format. His format. And I have to waste my time to re-arrange the data into his format for his preference. Where got time? I wasted 1/2 the week attending meetings after meetings. And I still got other request and LAN admin work to do. But since he insist, I did what he wanted.

Then he require alot of information from our team. I've worked with his teammates before. I knew what information their team needs to get their job done. Usually I'll quickly send the information their team need and do the rest of the task later when I'm free. I really don't understand why he need those extra information. Those information are only for our team use only.

I guess he needs it for his additional info. So I didn't rush those extra info out for him. Just gave him what his team usually requires. But he keep chasing me for those extra info. I asked him countless times why he need those info, he keep telling me not to ask and just give him. Since he can't tell me why he needs it, I put that on the lowest priority and carry on my other work.

And to make my life easier, I told my requester to send us the information in the format requested by him. I guess it would be easier for us if the requester use the same exact format that I'm sending him. When he found out, he told me that the format should be prepared by our team and not the requester.

Why can't I ask MY requester to give me the format I want? Didn't he also insist that I give him the data in the same format? Wouldn't it be better to use that format from the beginning instead of our team doing the conversion in the middle?

Tried to explain to him why I wanted the requester to send me the data in that format. He refuse to listen to my reasoning and insist that the format should be done at my end without give me a good reasoning. Seeing that I don't buy his instruction, he went to talk to my teamlead.

That is the last straw. I hate it when people drag my teamlead into the picture. I am not an unreasonable person at work. If he can give me a good reason why the things should be done this way, I will listen. But he didn't provide me a good reason.

In the end, my teamlead ask me to do the conversion to his format and provide him the extra info that he need. I could had protested further, but I gave up. If that guy want to drag my teamlead in to surpress me, then let it be. I know my teamlead is doing that to avoid conflict. No point adding problem for him.

Now I know why that guy spend so much time at my team. I always joked that he is 50% my team because of the amount of time he spend at my team telling my colleagues what to do. I wonder how my colleague endured him so long.

I hate it when people come poking their nose into the way I do my work. If you think that my method is not good, then give me a good reason and I'll listen.

I know what is right and what is wrong. And for the last fucking time, don't ever drag my teamlead in to force me do your unreasonable request. If not for the sake of my bonus, I would have scold you upside down until the people at the end of the office can also hear me. And you should know how big the whole office is.

----------------------



吴克群 - 将军令

我知道对有什么不对
我知道将军说的话不一定对
我知道对或错我自己能分辨
请你安静点请你安静点


我知道对有什么不对
我知道外国的月亮没比较圆
我知道 yo yo yo
不是我的语言
请你安静点请你安静点

我是个小兵我绷紧了神经
在战场上拼命听谁在发号施令
将军在微醺他方向分不清
西方人念经他全都听

不同的肤色说不同的话语
相同的节奏有不同的旋律
自己的文化要自己来说明
自己的舞台有我们自己顶

我知道对有什么不对
我知道将军说的话不一定对
我知道对或错我自己能分辨
请你安静点请你安静点

我知道对有什么不对
我知道外国的月亮没比较圆
我知道 yo yo yo
不是我的语言
请你安静点请你安静点

将军追流行他全身都bling bling
学西方人念经忘了自己先生贵姓
他们满口 check out
想叫他 get out

我是个小兵却乐天知命
在你的世界学你说abcd
在我的土地对不起请说华语
我知道对有什么不对

我知道将军说的话不一定对
我知道对或错我自己能分辨
请你安静点请你安静点

我知道对有什么不对
我知道外国的月亮没比较圆
我知道 yo yo yo
不是我的语言
请你安静点请你安静点

我知道对我们有种
我知道对我们敢冲
我知道对骄傲的龙

我知道对有什么不对
我知道将军说的话不一定对
我知道对或错我自己能分辨
请你安静点请你安静点

我知道对有什么不对
我知道外国的月亮没比较圆
我知道 yo yo yo
不是我的语言
请你安静点请你安静点

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker